- Asahi Kiko Co., Ltd. was established with paid-up capital of 1.5 millions yen as an independent company separated from ASAHI KOGYOSHA CO., LTD..
It started the business of fans and blowers.
- Tokyo Sales Office was established in Minato-ku, Tokyo.
- Opened new Osaka factory
- The supply of rotary blowers for nuclear power plants started.
- The production of three lobe type rotary blowers started.
- Obtain ISO9001 certification
- 100% subsidiary of IS Holdings group.
Capital increase of ¥800,000,000.
- Development start of small-scale hydro power generation equipment.
Tokyo Sales Office was moved to Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo.